Winter registration runs from November 1st thru February 1st with the following fee alterations:
Registration for the season increases from $20 to $40 to allot for tuition
fees missed and time missed.
Costume fee increases from $55 to $65, in lieu of missed deadline.
We close out Fall registration with a wonderful enrollment:
213 enrolled students filling 459 class slots!
firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information, or simply follow steps for online registration:
FooteWorks ONLINE Registration
Follow these easy steps to get set for classes at our dance studio!
and Paste: <a href='https://www.danceboss.com/Portal/portallogin.aspx?siteid=0844f701-de64-4ccf-b2f5-875c09aa9b0f'>Parent Portal</a>
2. Log in with your email and use rfwdance as your password. *You may change your password once you are in the system!
3. Fill in the family and student requested information.
4. Choose your SESSION in the upper right hand corner
5. Check the classes you wish to take (double check you are in the correct session)
6. Rhonda will then send you an invoice/bill
7. When payment has been received and logged in, your parent portal will reflect that.
9. Complete competition and recital information will also be available via the parent portal.
10. Use in conjunction with www.rhondasfooteworks.com and our Rhonda’s FooteWorks Facebook page to remain “in the know” regarding studio information.
As you begin the process of choosing a school for dance classes, I urge you to consider Rhonda's FooteWorks. We pride ourselves on being an "equal opportunity training
center". This means that we consider EVERY child worthy of equal dance training- not just those "on track" for company. There is no "waiting period" to get into the best technique classes-- classes are based on age and ability for
one and all! Our Open Door Policy means that viewing windows, monitors and (literally) open doors make YOU a positive part of your dancer's learning process. As Director, I am very proud of our studio-- for it's outreach program, technical prowess,
amazing faculty and open communication. I believe that EVERY child deserves a FIRST RATE class-- not just those who choose to compete. Try a class. Watch our recital. Make an educated choice for your child's dance future. -Rhonda Foote/Director and Owner
For information on
Rhonda's FooteWorks Outreach Company... visit www.rfwco.simplesite.com